Why Buy Cia Iguaçu Products?
Iguaçu is prepared to meet our customers’ needs in several markets:
- Pilot plant to develop several different products at pilot scale;
- Modern Research and Development laboratory;
- Quality Control laboratory;
- SIG Integrated Management System, involving important certificates:
ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety), BRC – British Retail Consortium (Global Standard for Food Safety), Halal certificate (for Islamic countries) and Kosher certificate (products for Kosher markets).
The water used in our coffee production comes from 3 artesian wells, cropping out at 50°C.
The distinguishing qualities of our process are:
– Application of special techniques at low temperatures FBI/aromas
– Vision system, in real time, package control, cans and jars out of standard are rejected before packaging starts.
– Image analyzer rejects cans, jars and pouches that contain any unknown material after packaging.
– Clean room concept – access restricted to authorized people duly geared to enter the premises.
» Tracking the entire productive process, since the purchase of the green coffee to the delivery of the final product .
» Iguaçu Group commercializes over 1 million bags of green coffee a year .
» We buy coffee from the best producing regions. We test for orchatoxin in all coffee shipments we buy.
» Our storage capacity is 85 thousand sacks of green coffee.
» We classify coffee in our own warehouses (electronic selection, sieves, cleanliness)
» Warehouse for green coffee, 150 m far from our plant.
» Sales offices with logistical support in Brazil and overseas.